Class V: 2" Trailer Hitch
Draw-Tite - Draw-Tite offers the Class V 2” Receiver for full-size, long wheel base trucks, vans and utility vehicles. Designed for marine and commercial applications, these receivers are intended for use with vehicles that incorporate full frames and heavy-duty suspensions.
All-frame attachment and a robust, heavy duty side bracket design ensure that this Class V 2” receiver is able to handle the toughest treatment you can dish out. The solid all-welded construction delivers maximum strength; Computer-Aided Design (CAD), unique to each manufacturer & model year, ensures perfect fit and top towing performance. Every Class V 2” Receiver features Draw-Tite’s E-Coat base with black powder coat finish for an attractive finish and lasting corrosion resistance.
The Draw-Tite Class V 2” receiver is rated up to 15,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC) capacity and up to 16,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) with Weight Distributing (WD) installation. 2” square receiver tube opening. Backed by the Draw-Tite nationwide limited lifetime warranty.
- Designed for Full-Size Long Wheel Base Trucks, Vans, and Utility Vehicles with Heavy-Duty Suspensions
- Ideal for Marine and Commercial Use
- Strong, Secure Heavy Duty Side Bracket Design
- All Frame Attachment
- 2" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 15,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Rated up to 16,000 lbs. (GTW) with Weight Distributing (WD)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty