Class II: 1-1/4" Trailer Hitch
Draw-Tite - Draw-Tite’s Class II trailer hitch is a receiver-style hitch rated up to 3,500 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC). Perfect for light-duty towing and hitch rack needs, the Draw-Tite “Tested Tough’ guarantee ensures that this hitch exceeds industry strength standards.
- 1¼" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Receiver Style Hitch with Removable Drawbar
- Includes Drawbar, Pin and Clip
- Neat Appearance, All Frame Attachments
- E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 3,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
When choosing a Draw-Tite trailer hitch consider the following questions to keep in mind:
- How much combined weight (trailer and payload) will I need to carry?
- Is my truck or automobile rated to carry the combined weight I am considering?
- What style(s) will fit my vehicle?
- Which designs are engineered specifically for my vehicle?
- Is appearance a major consideration; what will the installed trailer hitch look like?
- How easy will it be to install on my vehicle?
- Will any vehicle modifications be necessary?